Saturday 19 March 2011

Tour Tour Tour!

There's an article in the Independent today that explains a little about my Rock 'N' Roll for Girls After-School Club.

I'll give you a full update in the next few days!



I've also started a small record label called Have 10p Records 
Ryan and Nick made my logo. Thanks dudes!


The wonderful Brigitte Aphrodite is supporting this tour and have 10p records is releasing her first single 'I Dream Myself Awake' . You can buy one of these 7 " on tour or download on itunes from tomorrow. 



I'll be selling 'I've got a Secret' on 7 " as a limited edition tour vinyl. Keeping busy...




AND...
The Next issue of My Ignorant Youth will also be made available on this tour. It's called FREAKS

I don't think fluffy wants me to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment